Salesforce Solutions Architect
Our downtown Toronto client is looking for an experienced Salesforce Solutions Architect for an exciting 12 month project to start.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Multiple years of consulting experience across varied customers and industries, with a high degree of focus on the public sector and government bodies
• Deep understanding of Salesforce products and competencies related to design, development, testing, business processes and workflow, reporting and sustainment
• Strong experience in usage of non-Salesforce products and technologies in the area of Integrations with other systems such as Call centre solutions, telephony, back end systems, etc.
• Strong understanding of network components and network security
• At least 10 years of Salesforce solution architecture design experience and
demonstration of enterprise level deployments
• Current valid Salesforce certifications are preferred.
• Extensive experience leading project teams in a CRM landscape including cloud
and on premise solutions
• Extensive experience conducting architectural reviews of Salesforce technology
for strategic projects
• Extensive experience working with project leadership in providing inputs and
recommendations to build project schedules for complex Salesforce solutions, including configuration, development, integration, security, landscape, hardware, software and licensing
• Influencing skills and preferred experience working across many areas and levels of an organization
• Strong understanding of Public sector processes and environments
• Governance to IT Strategies, Roadmaps, Application Portfolio Management,
Technology Standards Management.
• Process optimization, standardization, and implementation
• Good communication and collaboration skill
For immediate consideration, apply online today!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.