Are you a cnc machinist that thrives working on larger items with longer cycle times? Can you make program modifications at the machine? Do you like to work in an environment with a tenured group of co-workers?
We are looking for 2-3 cnc machinists to work centrally in Brantford. We have openings for both Lathe and Milling specialists.
We are looking for employees that have a desire to gain knowledge and that take pride in the work that you do. We service many different industries, including Oil & Gas, Blanking, etc.
In this role, you will be:
– programming at the machine
– setting up and operating cnc equipment
– maintaining a clean work space
– operating overhead cranes and heavy equipment forklifts
– using precision measuring equipment
– working from Fanuc controllers
– $25-31 hourly + shift premium
– RRSP program
– bi-annual bonus
– social club with lots of fun events
– work with a tenured group of co-workers
– moderate to slow pace of work
– very strong on boarding program
– excellent benefit program
– tuition reimbursement program
– able to work 2 week rotating shifts between days and afternoons
– 2+ years of experience setting up, and operating CNC Lathe or CNC Milling equipment
– previous experience operating a Forklift
– previous experience operating overhead cranes
– live in, or close to, Brantford
– ideally licensed as a cnc machinist
Are you interested to find out more about this opportunity? Please call Shannon at 519-740-6944, OR, email your application to cambridge.stimrandstad.ca
Alternatively, you can drop by our office located at 415 Hespeler Road, Cambridge.
If this is not the right opportunity for you, but you are looking for a change in your career, please give me a call. I’d love to talk about your skills and abilities, and find you the right match.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.