Executive Assistant – Burnaby BC
Our client, a leading electronics distribution and services company is seeking an Executive Assistant in their Burnaby office in BC.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Assists managers by performing secretarial as well as administrative tasks with minimal supervision, handling high volume of detailed work
– Uses software packages including word processing, spreadsheet, database management, and presentation software in the performance of positions tasks.
– Compiles, analyzes, and reconciles reports such as indexes, budgets, inventories, etc
– Acts as liaison between employees and executives
– Performs or supervises projects assigned by their employers
– Organizes employer’s appointment schedule
– Arranges conferences and travel accommodations. Handles purchase orders, payments of bills, and expense vouchers
Work with a well known and established company
Competitive rate of $24-30/hr
Work schedule: Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm, or 8:30am-5:00pm
– At least 2-3 years of administration experience
– Should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Minimum of 60 wpm is required; speed writing or shorthand may be required.
– May be skilled in a specific work environment, such as legal, finance or marketing
– Excellent organizational skills
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.