Service Millwright or Electrician
Are you a licensed Millwright or Electrician that enjoys a changing workplace? Do you like to occasionally travel for work? Are you looking to work for a company that gives you a lot of autonomy to get the job done as you see fit? Look no further! We are looking for someone who lives in the Kitchener, Waterloo, Brantford, Guelph or Cambridge areas to join as a service technician!
In this role you will be:
– working at different sites typically daily
– working at heights
– repairing cranes, hoists and other lifting equipment
– company vehicle provided (think of the gas/ wear and tear on your personal vehicle you will save!)
– annual work boot allowance
– company paid uniforms provided for you
– straight day shift (7 am-3:30 pm are regular hours) that can be flexible to suit your personal life
– RRSP matching up to 4%
– strong on boarding program
– annual profit sharing that increases with your wages and tenure
– company provided cell phone
– vacation time is negotiable for the right candidate
– opportunity for growth
– annual holiday parties
– able to travel (typically only 1-2 weeks per year)
– relatively clean driver’s abstract
– relatively clear criminal record check
– posses either your 433A or 426a Millwright license, or a 309A or 442A Electrician license
– must be a self starter, organized
– able to work autonomously
– previous experience as a Millwright or Electrician servicing cranes and hoists is ideal
If you are interested in this role, there are several ways for you to apply:
You can send in your resume to cambridge.stimrandstad.ca, call me at 519-740-6944, or stop by our office which is located at 415 Hespeler Road, Cambridge.
If this role sounds good, but not quite exactly what you are looking for, please give me a call and we can discuss exactly what you are looking for.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.