Recruitment Coordinator- Markham 29904
Do you have previous experience working with HR systems and are an outgoing professional with excellent communication skills? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client, a top 5 bank, is looking for a Recruitment Coordinator for a 6-month contract in Markham!
Pay rate: $22.00/hr
Mon-Fri, 8:00 am- 4:00 pm
Job Responsibilities of a Recruitment Coordinator:
– Supporting the Talent Acquisition team by creating offer letters, managing requisition flow, inputting new hire information into the system
– Liaise with recruiters and onboarding team
– Input information into PeopleSoft to generate new employee IDs
– Respond to inquiries relating to new hires and internal job changes
– Support the background check process
– Gain experience with a top 5 bank
– Long-term contract
– Work in a collaborative team!
– 3 years Experience coordinating within recruitment or executive search teams
– Adaptable, professional, flexible, a quick learner, and has strong customer service skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience working with HR systems
– Workday experience
* Clear credit and criminal check required *
Interested in this Recruitment Coordinator position in Markham? Apply online today!
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.