Outside Sales – Electrical – London & Surrounding
Outside Sales Rep – Electrical
London & surrounding area
Our client, a well-established electrical distributor is currently seeking an Outside Sales Rep. We are looking for driven, ambitious, and results driven individuals to work for this growing and fun organization.
More precisely, your responsibilities will be:
• Developing both new and existing business while working with the Sales Manager to develop both short and long-term sales strategies
• Conduct competitive market research and analysis to identify opportunities for increasing sales
• Provide new leads and create new opportunities – specifically targeting small and large electrical contractors
•Work with both internal and external professionals in the creative development of marketing communications and sales promotion programs
• Salary $55K base plus commissions
• Opportunity to develop and grow your career within this ever expanding company
• Opportunity to work for an organization that values entrepreneurial thinkers and holds themselves and their employee accountable to results!
• Car allowance, Gas card, cell phone, laptop, benefits
• Post-secondary education in a technical field – Electrical, Mechanical, or similar
• Minimum 3 years of sales experience in electrical sales/ electrical wholesale
• Strong technical knowledge and previous experience with industrial/ OEM markets
• Strategic thinker as well as a tactical executer
• Strong communication skills, analytical skills, business acumen, and knowledge
• Exemplary relationship building, relationship management skills, the ability to build trust with internal stakeholders and provide a positive influence
• Passion and drive for results
To apply for this and all other suitable sales positions, please ensure that a profile is created on Randstad.ca. We invite you to remit your application and follow up with us directly if the minimum requirements are met. Note that creating a profile on “My Randstad” enables you to appear in our searches for any related position.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.