Bilingual Operations Officer
Do you have previous customer service experience and are Bilingual in English and French? Are you looking for a great opportunity to work for a top 5 bank? If so, we have the role for you!
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Bilingual Operations Officer for a 12 month contract (with high potential to convert to permanent) in Mississauga!
Hours of Work: 8:30 am – 5pm
Pay rate: Pay: $25/hr
As a Payroll Specialist your main job responsibilities include:
– Ensure General Ledgers are reconciled on a monthly basis
– Make sure statutory and non statutory remittances are completed
– Working with the bank’s current employees as well as retirees
– Bi weekly reconciliations of RRSP transfers, family support and garnishment deductions
– Monthly deductions for benefits
– Balancing and funding pension payrolls
– Providing overall payroll processing for bi-weekly pay
– Other accounting tasks as assigned
– Work for a Top 5 Bank!
– Great foot in the door opportunity
– Competitive pay rate
– Long term contract with potential to convert to permanent role
– Bilingual in English and French
– 1 year customer service experience
– Strong organization and attention to detail
– Able to type 4 WPM
– Previous financial or banking experience an asset
– Able to work in Misssissauga
*Clear criminal and credit required*
Interested in the Bilingual Operations Officer position? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.