Partner Assistant- DT Toronto
We are currently looking for a Partner Assistant to support our globally recognized accounting firm in Downtown Toronto. If hired you will work full-time hours on a 6 months assignment (with the possibility of perm), be paid $23.58 per hour.
● Calendar management – monitor and/or manage assigned partner(s) Google calendar. This includes responsibility for: arranging internal and external meetings, responding to changing priorities; the coordination of meeting logistics and the preparation of supporting material.
● E-mail – monitor e-mail at the direction of assigned partner(s). This includes reviewing email for meeting invitations and taking action on specific requests at the direction of the partner.
● Meeting Arrangements – Reserve conference rooms and arrange for catering, printing, set up conference calls using WebEx, Google Hangouts and video conference arrangements. Provide restaurant reservations, cancellations, recommendations. Organize logistics and materials for internal/external client and/or firm meetings on behalf of the partner.
● Travel and expenses – Assist with travel arrangements—make booking in advance, prepare itinerary, coordinate last minute changes (flights, cars, hotels, team communications). Assist with passport and visa issues, maintain travel profiles. Assist with directions and local points of interest. Provide recurring review and submission of expenses.
• Work for a top-tier organization in the Finance and Professional Services Industry
• Earn a competitive wage of $23.58 per hour
• Work in DT Toronto
• Work full-time business hours
• 6-month contract with possibility to perm
•Tax-related experience in a related admin role
•Minimum 3-4 years executive administrative experience in law firm or similar setting.
• Extensive knowledge in Google Suite and MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Post-secondary education in related program and/or equivalent work experience required
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
• Strong verbal and written communication and organizational skills
• Confidence inability to work in a highly technical and ever-changing work environment.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.