Production Supervisor – Permanent – Etobicoke – $70-75000
Are you a Production Supervisor looking to for your next career move in a leading and well-established company with over 80 of history?
Do you have experience in the plastic manufacturing environment?
Do you have 5 years of supervisory experience in a high volume manufacture environment?
IF SO THIS MAY BE A GREAT OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!
What will you be doing in this role?
This is an exciting position in Etobicoke for an ambitious professional who wants manage a large teams overseeing production schedule, quality, health and safety.
The Production Supervisor reports to the Plant Manager ensuring the safe and efficient operation of all areas of production. The Production Supervisor will manage an continental shift shift implementing lean manufacture principles and driving employees and metrics accordant companies expectations.
• Follow up with lead hands regarding employees performance and process optimizations.
• Ensure that employees are aware of health and safety policies and procedures. Correct unsafe behaviors immediately.
• Provides recommendations to the Plant Manager on improvements and concerns with current quality based on quality reports received from lead hands and quality manager.
• Reviews operations daily and initiates action as required to meet financial, operational and growth objectives.
• Working hours from 7 am to 7 pm OR 7 pm to 7 am on a continental shift
What do you bring to the role?
• 3-5 years of experience in a leadership role
• Excellent leadership and coaching skills
• Knowledgeable of internal ERP system, MS office
• Resulted oriented
• Salary range $70K to $75k based on experience
• Medical and Dental
• paid vacation
Please if you are interested in having more detail about the position or perhaps know someone that may be interested, reach me back by email or phone
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.