Document Review Specialist Vancouver 29023
Our client, a leading bank, is looking for a Document Review Specialist for a 6-month contract in Vancouver with long-term potential!
Pay rate: $19.83/hr
Hours:8:30am – 5pm Mon. – Fri.
In this role, you will be responsible for reviewing Cash Management and legal documents to ensure compliance with AML/KYC, interacting with clients as well as providing administrative support including scanning and uploading documents.
-Work for one of the top 5 banks in Canada
-Great foot in the door opportunity
-Competitive pay rate
Top 3 must have’s:
1) Has some experience speaking face to face with clients. (The candidate should feel comfortable and have the confidence to provide information to clients in a face to face meeting session. )
2) Computer savvy and can adapt to new systems easily. – Training will be provided on internal banking systems.
3) Strong organizational skills and a high attention to detail required
Nice to have’s:
1) 1-2 years working with legal documents or banking experience would be strongly preferred. (candidates will be completing legal documents for corporate clients and the ability to understand what is written in those document s would be beneficial)
* Clear credit and criminal check requried *
Interested in this position? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.