In this role, you will be responsible for financial planning and reporting activities and supports both the Wireless executive team and the Finance executive team. The contract position for Manager, Product, Reporting and Analysis will be a key member of the Wireless Finance team, and will be reporting directly into the Senior Manager – Product. This contract role includes being involved in month end reporting and assisting the Senior Manager – Product with budgets and forecasts. The role also includes analyzing key wireless metrics, as well as developing enhanced, value added financial analysis and management reporting to drive improved financial and business performance. In order to do this, the candidate will work closely with the business to understand and evaluate key business trends and to ensure the accuracy and integrity of financial results.
The main focus is on month end close, month end reporting and assisting with forecasts
The successful candidate will need to have a finance background, be a self-starter that is able to work independently or in a group environment, possess strong analytical and technical skills and a clear ability to identify key business trends and issues in a fast-paced work environment. The candidate will also have strong communication skills to build relationships at various levels of the organization and the confidence to participate in Senior-level discussions.
• Analyze monthly results under IFRS 15 as well as business initiatives/drivers in order to prepare monthly commentary as well as a Reporting Package with KPIs, graphical presentations and dashboards for review with senior management.
• Preparing monthly journal entries and analysis and assist with month end consolidation and elimination entries.
• Liaise with business unit primes to drive operational results.
• Assist the Senior Manager in validating key business assumptions for monthly outlook/forecasts as well as the annual budget.
• Assist the Senior Manager in various Wireless initiatives to help improve the company’s EBITDA results.
• Provide ad-hoc reports and analysis as required and represent finance in various Wireless projects.
• Identify opportunities to streamline processes and improve reporting to drive new insight.
Located in Mississauga
One month contract that will likely be extended well into the new year
Work for one of the largest telco’s in Canada!
An accounting designation or working towards a designation (CPA, or MBA)
Strong technical and analytical skills including rate/volume variance analysis as well as leveraging business drivers to better understand results
Excellent Excel skills (v-lookup, macro), SAS and SAP and possess the ability to present results in a concise manner leveraging charts and graphs and using tools such as PowerPoint
Minimum 2-3 years experience in a finance role
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.