Position: HSE Service Coordinator – Bilingual
Location: South Edmonton, AB
Type: Temporary to Permanent
Are you an experienced Service Coordinator with HSE experience, who is english/french bilingual? Are you looking to work with a professional organization that values hard work, personal and professional development, as well as a one team approach? Then this is the role for you!
This temporary position is located in South Edmonton, AB and is intended to become permanent into the new year. This position is available for an immediate start.
Here is what the role looks like:
SERVICE COORDINATOR TASKS:
– Prepare service related quotations, cost sheets, work orders and invoices in an accurate
– Delivery information for orders and inquiries obtained electronically and through contact with
materials management personnel.
– Generate Purchase Orders in an accurate fashion.
– Supply product availability information and suitable product substitutions for products with
– Supply pricing information to customers and distributors using price books and confidential
product cost data.
– Accept orders placed by telephone and assist the customer and distributors in specifying
correct order information such as figure numbers, part numbers, repair kits, model numbers,
– Receive ordered items into the inventory control system.
– Process order item reschedules (repromises) and order changes within the order processing
system in order to keep accurate date communications with customers.
– Process inventory maintenance tasks on a daily basis.
– Review and reconcile customer written orders to resolve discrepancies by contacting the
customer for clarification and referring more technical or complex situations to the service
– Satisfy customers’ requests for software requirements such as drawings, IMO’s, certification of
physical properties, etc.
– Complete miscellaneous projects as assigned by supervisor.
– Communicate with shop personnel to identify repair job requirements and urgencies
– Schedule work load in the shop and maintain a production schedule
HSE ADMINISTRATOR DUTIES:
-Internal safety audits
-Ensure all guidelines followed and work towards solution based resolutions
-Scheduling and Chairing meetings, weekly toolbox meetings- support office and field staff with training and development
– Investigate present and past HSE investigations and findings
– Develop and promote safety program excellence
– Visit client sites when required
– Advise managers and employees about safe work practices and safety standards and regulations
What makes this the right job for you?
– Immediate opportunity
– Open ended Temporary Opportunity, with the potential to go Permanent
– Earn between $21-$23 hourly
– Easily accessible through multiple major thoroughfares, as well as transit accessible location
– Work with a world leading innovating industrial company
– Benefits offered through our Randstad Advantage program https://www.randstad.ca/randstadadvantage/
– Fixed hours, Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
SOFTWARE/EQUIPMENT EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
– Strong MS Office skills
– Previous experience with LAWSON software would be an asset
– Previous experience with an ERP system
– Mechanical Experience is an asset
– Associates degree or equivalent training in business administration responsibilities
– Minimum of one year experience in customer service.
– Administrative skill proficiency including word processing and spreadsheet software, preferably MS
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required both in French and English
– Team and time management skills are required.
– Experience in manufacturing environment preferred.
– HSE Experience is an asset
– Preference given to English/French Bilingual candidates
– Must respond to situations tactfully with the ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
– Minimal supervision of day-to-day activities relating to overall activities and guidelines set by
– Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of staffing in an industrial environment
– Usual office conditions with a usual work environment of varied tasks, frequent interruptions
and adherence to established performance deadlines. The ability to prioritize is essential in this position
If this opportunity appeals to you, apply now! This role will not be available for long!
– Visit randstad.ca and apply directly to this posting
– Email Josh or Melissa directly at josh.baynesrandstad.ca or melissa.tkachukrandstad.ca
– Call Josh or Melissa directly at 780-420-1158 to learn more!
Thank you for your interest in Randstad Staffing!
Top employers choose to work with Randstad because they know that our specialization and focus can help them find great matches with superior candidates like you! We understand your employment market and we’re working with the best employers in your neighborhood.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.