Collections Agent- Toronto 29866
Our client, a Top 5 Bank, is looking for a Collections Agent for a 6 month contract in Toronto! If you have previous call center and collections experience this is the role for you!
Pay Rate: $18.00/hr and $1.02 shift premium for any shifts ending at 9 pm
Shifts: Mon-Fri 7:30 am – 12:00 am, Sat from 9 – 8 , Sun from 1 – 5 & Weekends (rotating shifts)
As a Collections Agent your main job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
– Provide clients with advice and solutions on how to make payments
– Manage queue of past- due accounts
– Complete outbound and inbound telephone calls
– Review client accounts
– Create a professional customer experience
– Perform basic skip tracing functions
– Work for a top 5 Bank
– Competitive pay rate
– TTC accessible
– Opportunity for growth
– Possibility to be extended to 12 months
– Potential to become permanent
– Results and service oriented- capable of interacting at all levels
– 2 years banking experience
– 2 years call center experience
– 2 years collections experience
– 5/5 communication skills
– 2 years Home and Auto Insurance industry experience
* Clear credit and criminal check required
Interested in the Collections Agent position in Toronto? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our Human Forward brand promise focuses on using technology to enhance your experience working with us. As part of this, we’ll be following up on your application with a short text-based survey. By responding, you’ll be able to tell us more about yourself and share your preferences, directly from your phone! We’ll use this info to help you find the best possible job!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.