Cashier- distribution center-3 months
Do you have an accounting background or a desire to work in a position more related to accounting? Are you bilingual?
We are currently looking for a cashier to work in the distribution center for a well-known company in Montreal. The cashier will be responsible for collecting, recording and performing daily sales deposits for drivers returning from sales routes.
What are the main responsibilities of ta cashier in the distribution center in Montreal?
– Receive payments from the drivers
– Ensure the amounts are accounted for, and entered in the database
– Ensure that all daily delivery routes have been settled
– Ensure proof of deliveries are included in driver paperwork
– Prepare deposit for pick up by armored car service
– Work with warehouse inventory personnel to resolve reconciling items
– Research Mail Checks, print backup and code in Payment Manager
– Maintain Missing Documents Log
Additional details concerning the cashier position:
– Stable Schedule; Monday to Friday from 10:30 to 6:30
– Salary of $13.08/hr
– Location is near the Assomption, accessible with public transportation
– Length of contract: Three months
– Start Date: As soon as possible
Did you know Randstad offers benefits for temporary workers?
Randstad Canada offers a comprehensive voluntary benefits package for temporary workers through Sun Life Financial including insurance for health care, dental, critical illness, accidental death and more. This is one of the many advantages of working with us.
What are the requirements of a cashier in the distribution center?
– Bilingualism is mandatory (English and French both spoken and written)
– Excellent knowledge of MS Office
– Excellent communication skills
– Experience in a similar position
– Ability to work under pressure situations
You are qualified and interested in this cashier position located in Montreal ? Apply now!
How to apply:
– Online at www.randstad.ca, or
– Send us your up to date CV at RNDMontrealrandstad.ca
Do you have questions about the cashier position in Montreal and want to talk to us directly? Contact us at 514.350.0031 and we will be pleased to answer all your questions.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.