Are you a Manual Machinist/Machine Operator with at least 3 years of experience in precision machining? Are you looking for the opportunity to work with a reputed company, offering a great work environment?
If you recognize yourself in the description below, let us know by:
E-mailing us at: stimottawarandstad.ca
Calling us at: 613.726.0220 and ask for Natacha
Come see us at: 2222 Carling Ave, Nepean, ON, K2A 1H3
Responsibilities of the Manual Machinist/Machine Operator:
• Setting-up machines
• Operating mills, lathes, CNC, and/or waterjet
• Completing tooling set-up
• Using measuring tools
• Salary: $18-21/hour based on experience
• Shift: must be flexible to work day and night shifts (night shift includes a $2 premium)
• Tight-knit team with low turnover
• $50 boot allowance
• Profit sharing program
• Employer paid LTD benefits
• 2 weeks vacation
• At least 3 years experience as a manual machinist/machine operator
• Experience running lathes, mills and/or waterjet
• Great attention to detail, meticulous
• Experience working in a fast paced precision machine shop
We appreciate all applications, however only those who meet the requirements for the position of Manual Machinist/Machine Operator will be contacted.
Did you know Randstad has a Facebook group for jobs in Ottawa? Add yourself to the group and be the first to find out about our latest opportunities!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.