Service Officer- Markham 29815
Are you passionate about the banking sector and have previous data entry experience? Our client, a Top 5 Bank, is looking for a Service Officer for a 12 month contract in Markham!
Pay Rate: $17.34/hr
Shifts: Rotating shifts – Mon – Fri 9:00am – 5:00pm
Job responsibilities of a Service Officer:
– Verify and input data into the system
– Documentation review of canceled checks, sales reports, or bills
– Personal project management
– Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors
– Work for a top 5 Bank
– Competitive pay rate
– Great foot in the door opportunity
– Long term contract
– Familiar with email message
– Adaptable, professional, flexible, a quick learner, and has strong customer service skills
– 2 years data entry
– 2 years MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer)
– Organized and attention to detail
– 2 years proficient in excel
Nice to have:
– Banking experience
– Former TD experience il
* Clear credit and criminal check required
Interested in the Service Officer position in Markham? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our Human Forward brand promise focuses on using technology to enhance your experience working with us. As part of this, we’ll be following up on your application with a short text-based survey. By responding, you’ll be able to tell us more about yourself and share your preferences, directly from your phone! We’ll use this info to help you find the best possible job!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.