We are looking for a Millwright for a position in the Mississauga area.
Are you looking for the highly sought-after day shift?
Millwright license not mandatory – we encourage all candidates with maintenance experience to apply – even apprentices!
The ideal candidate will have experience in extrusion line repairs, hydraulic system repairs (punch press and stamping press), and experience repairing basic tool & die.
The Millwright will have the following responsibilities:
1. Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems.
2. Previous experience of preventive maintenance of extrusion machines and control systems.
3. Experience in general repairs of Punch press equipment / Hydraulic machines.
4. Experience in maintaining Die’s and basic repairs.
5. Work with production supervisors to develop, implement and manage preventative maintenance schedules as required to increase operating uptime of production lines.
6. Plan, organize and manage all of the maintenance functions of the department.
7. Coordinate with third parties.
8. Participate in general building maintenance and upgrades as required.
– Easily accessible area, competitive and flexible pay
– Straight day shift
– Immediate hire
– Be a full-time, permanent employee with the company from Day 1!
The ideal candidate will:
– Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing equipment and machinery
– Vinyl Extrusion Experience, Previous Tool and Die repair experience
– Hydraulic Punch Press / Stamping Equipment Experience
– Efficient time-management skills
We are currently interviewing this week for the Millwright position in Mississauga.
These positions will not last long. Don’t wait and apply now!
Call Vanja at (905) 799 0269 or
Email: Vanja.Djordjevicrandstad.ca with your resume
or visit us at
2456 Queen Street East
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.