Do you want to keep yourself busy during the holiday season? Are you looking for Light Industrial works like general labor and material handler role? Have you work in this kind of environment? Then you are the one we are looking for!
Apply now at Randstad Calgary North. We are currently hiring for warehouse associate for our clients at NE and SE area of Calgary. We have various jobs opening from general labor, order picker and material handler. The schedule also varied from day, afternoon and night shift. If you have warehouse experience, apply now at Randstad.
What’s in for you?
• Location varies from NE and SE of Calgary
• Competitive pay start at $ 16 per hour, paid weekly
• Benefit package are available on first pay check
• Great warehouse working environment with good team
• Has 6 months to 1 year warehouse or logistics experience
• Be comfortable in working in fast paced warehouse environment
• Be able to comfortable lift 50 lbs. repetitively
• Good attendance records
Do you want to start work ASAP? Contact us! We will start your job at warehouse immediately.
3 ways to apply for Randstad:
• Send your resume to Grace (marygrace.mendozarandstad.ca)
• Call us at 403.235.4046, look Grace, we love to discuss the job for you
• Apply on our website at www.randstad.ca, or click on this link
Apply now and let’s start your job now!
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.