Part- Time Settlements Officer- Edmonton 29877
Are you looking for a great opportunity within a top 5 bank? Do you have previous administrative and customer service experience and are computer saavy? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are currently recruiting for a Part- time Settlements Officer for a 12-month contract with a top 5 bank in downtown Edmonton. This role has a potential to convert to a permanent opportunity!
Pay rate: $19.85/hr
Hours: Rotating shifts Mon-Fri (7AM-6PM)
As a Part time Settlements Officer, your responsibilities will include, but are not be limited to:
– Upgrading securities
– Create follow up letters to solicitors
– Complete investigations and create reports
– Related administrative duties such as faxing, package preparation, updating web systems
– Gain experience within a leading Canadian bank in Downtown Edmonton
– Learn about back end financial functions that service all of western Canada
– Earn a competitive pay rate
– High possibility for contract extension or converting to permanent
– Great contract length of 12 months
– 2-4+ yrs exp. as a Customer Service/Operations Officer working with clients over the phone
– Ability to type at least 40 words per minute
– Attention to detail
– Computer savvy with professional level MS suites
– Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
– 2 years data entry
– 2 years admin support
– 2 years MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint and Internet Explorer)
* Clear credit and criminal check required *
Interested in this Part time Settlements Officer position in Edmonton? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our Human Forward brand promise focuses on using technology to enhance your experience working with us. As part of this, we’ll be following up on your application with a short text-based survey. By responding, you’ll be able to tell us more about yourself and share your preferences, directly from your phone! We’ll use this info to help you find the best possible job!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.