Field Service Technician II – ATMs – Montreal & Quebec
Our Client who is a global leader is looking to hire Field Service Technician II for Montreal, Quebec City(QC), Kingston(ON), Moncton and Bathurst or Fredericton(NB).
– 5+ years of experience in installing, maintaining and servicing electronics equipment
– work at least 6 months as Service Technician II
– experience with ATM’s is ideal but would consider other electronics (casino machines, photocopiers etc.)
– strong experience with customer service and technical support
– ability to manage parts inventory and maintain a sufficient level of parts
– strong communication skills in both English and French.
– energetic with strong technical aptitude.
If this sounds like the next best opportunity for you, then apply online today!!
OR send me your resume directly to swapna.nairrandstad.ca
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.