Operations Line Manager
Are you an amazing leader? Do you love managing large teams in a high precision environment? We have an amazing opportunity for you!
Working for the leader in aerospace manufacturing, you will be responsible for managing the lead hands and production staff on an assembly line. This is a long term contract with the potential to become permanent.
– Performance management for direct reports and team
– Oversee the assembly line and solve issues that arise
– Plan and manage performance targets for the assembly line
– Plan and execute continuous improvement processes to improve quality and production efficiency
– Promote safety and housekeeping within the line
– Minimum of 5-10 years in a supervisory role within manufacturing
– Experience with assembly lines within Aerospace or Automotive is an asset
– Secondary education in a technical discipline
– Strong leadership skills and proven ability to mentor and lead a team
– Must have flexibility to work different shifts
– Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles
– Prior experience with a unionized work force is an asset
– Proven focus on safety and quality
What’s in it for you:
– Excellent compensation
– Chance to work in a state of the art facility
– Opportunity to effect change and mentor a team
Please send your resume in confidence to paul.dusomerandstad.ca
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.