Robotic Technician – Welding permanent full time hire – immediate interviews – state of the art facility – Tottenham
Hours of work: Biweekly rotation of days (7:00 am-3:00 pm) and afternoons (3:00 pm-11:00 pm)
• Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment
• Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
• Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC’s) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment
• Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot
• Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc
If you are interested in this position please register at www.Randstad.ca and upload your resume. If you are already registered with us, simply log in and click apply now for the posting or contact our office at 705-735-1106
Full Time Opportunity
• Post-secondary education in Electrical, Mechanical, Robotics or related field
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience in trouble shooting and equipment maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and robotics problems on automated equipment
• Ability to read and understand Operations Standards, blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
• PLC programming experience highly desirable
If you are interested in this position please register at www.Randstad.ca and upload your resume. If you are already registered with us, simply log in and click apply now for the posting or contact our office at 705-735-1106 or come to 4 Cedar Point Dr, Unit D Barrie for immediate interview.
We look forward hearing from you. Remember to tell your friends and family that we are hiring….
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.