Maintenance Millwright Assistant/ helper
Are you looking to gain further hands on experience in the maintenance field within the Industrial Manufacturing sector?
We are currently looking for someone with 1-3 years experience with repairs and maintenance within an industrial setting for a 3-6 month contract! Work along side licensed Millwrights and Electricians to grow your skills and gain knowledge!
Maintenance Technician Assistant responsibilities:
– Daily maintenance, repair and overhaul tasks
– Completion of assigned tasks to a high level of proficiency
– Changes and modifications of equipment, programs and settings
– Maintaining tools, spare parts, and maintenance shop in a safe, clean and organized manner
What is in it for you?
– 3-6 months hands on experience to grow your experience
– Straight Afternoon shift 4pm-12am
– $19-$21/hr depending on experience
What skills are we looking for?
– 1-3 years experience experience with repairs and maintenance experience in an industrial establishment
– Experience and knowledge if industrial machinery (bulk handling handling, pumps, motors, control systems, industrial robots, packaging equipment)
– Strong communication skills both verbally and written
– Able to keep up with the physical demands of a fast paced, high intensity setting
– Able to read and understand blueprints, engineering drawings and technical manuals
If you are interested in this training contract opportunity please send your resume to syndel.gerlingsrandstad.ca OR
call 905-470-4248 for more details
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.