Welding Foreman/ Lead Hand
Are you looking to work with a Dynamic Manufacturing company? Are you ready for an opportunity to help support a growing Welding Team?
This could be the right opportunity for you then!!!
We are currently recruiting for a well-known company in the Scarborough area for a Welding Foreman/Lead Hand position. You will be Supervising and working with a team of (7) Fitters and Welders to be responsible for all activities associated with the welding department and continuous improvement of those activities.
• Accountable for the health and safety of him/herself and his/her team
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment
• Encourages new ideas and safe ways to work
• Prepare, implement, and control safety program within area
• Attend all major injury/loss/incident investigations in the area
• Ensure P.P.E. is worn when required, and suggest additional P.P.E. when necessary
• Assists in orientation of new employee to the crew, applicable work procedures and their immediate work area
• Ensure that people are properly trained to do the task assigned to them
– hours: Monday – Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm with Occasional Saturdays
– $70k – $75k
– benefits: medical and dental, up to 80%
– vacation time: 2 weeks first year
What we are looking for:
• Ability to interpret manufacturing drawings, welding signs and symbols
• Welding, fitting, and finishing structural steel, pipe, and components as per drawings.
• Certified welder, SMAW, GTAW, & GMAW, able to weld in all positions
• 3 to 5 years experience in manufacturing supervisory position
• Canadian Welding Bureau Certification – Supervisor Certificate
• Experience with TSSA certification
• Using forklift and overhead crane to move large equipment
This position will not last long, If you are looking to join a great growing company as a Weld Foreman/Lead Hand, we want to hear from you.
Send Resumes to industrial250randstadrandstad.ca or call us directly at 905 470 4248 and ask for Syndel.
Feel free to drop by at our location 7357 Woodbine Ave in Markham
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.