Are you a TIG Welder looking for a full-time, permanent opportunity in the Etobicoke area?
Are you hard-working, efficient, and capable of working in a fast-paced environment?
Are you interested in a flexible straight shift where you can avoid traffic?
As a TIG welder, you will be responsible for the following key duties:
– Review shop drawings and production orders to determine required materials and processes for products to be welded
– Fit and weld parts in fixture and jig
– Weld and tack aluminum and stainless steel parts into various sub-assemblies and complete assemblies
– Clean welded parts by performing metal grinding and polishing
– Perform other duties as required in the shop
• Easily accessible Etobicoke location
• Work for an Industry metal fabricating leader
• Permanent, full-time, direct hire opportunity with the company
• Fast-paced and stimulating opportunity
• Competitive pay
• Friendly company culture and environment
As a TIG Welder, you will be required to have:
– Previous experience with TIG welding of stainless steel and aluminum
– Previous experience welding thin gauge sheet metal
– Capable of reading and interpreting shop drawings and welding diagrams
– Hands on experience with hand tools and measuring devices such as; sheer, grinder, caliper, squares, angle finders
– Positive attitude
– Willing to help where needed in the shop
– Capable of following directions well and taking constructive feedback
This role needs to be filled immediately, with the potential to start as early as this coming week!
If this sounds like YOU, and YOU would like to work as a TIG Welder in Etobicoke for an industry leader in metal fabricating, send your resume to:
or call me at: (905) 799-0269 / (289) 442-3104
Come see me at:
2456 Queen Street East
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.