Randstad is one of the world’s largest providers of employment services and the largest in Canada. Named as one of Canada’s 50 Best Places to Work, we are currently hiring a Recruitment Specialist to assist with our continued growth in the Cambridge area:
As an Industrial Recruitment Specialist, you would be responsible for:
– Advertising and other recruitment activities to attract top talent
– Screening & interviewing applicants
– Compliance such as Reference checks and Health & Safety Testing
– Creation and Management of candidate database; Available Talent Pool
– Assisting Account Manager in making the right match for our client
– The opportunity to learn and gain valuable experience within a high volume recruitment environment
– Working within a dynamic, fast paced team environment and with strong, team oriented co-workers
– High Energy, fast paced work environment
– Opportunity for growth and advancement
– Able to work 40 hours per week
– Prior experience with recruitment & selection is an asset
– Must be self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, and organized
– Initiative and creative in attracting the best talent
– Post-Secondary education with a focus on HR would be an asset
– Desire to work in a team environment that requires multi-tasking, prioritizing and learning
– Apply directly to this posting with your resume
– Email your resume to andrea.krausrandstad.ca
Thank you to all applicants however only those most qualified will be contacted
Good to know you!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.