Analyst agent – technical support – level 1 – 20$
To provide bilingual (french- english) technical, functional and procedural support to HO, DC, Store personnel, and Field Managers concerning all aspects of RCL I.T. Infrastructure and Functional Systems in order for the all users to maintain the highest level of efficiency
• Answers and resolves all Level-1 incoming requests. Analyse the problem reported and use a database of call resolutions to identify and resolve first level problems.
• Report all second level problems to the responsible technical section.
• Follow up on the status of the calls, ensure that it is resolved in a timely manner and that all details are accurately noted in the call report for future reference.
• Accurately complete a detailed incident/request for all contacts.
• Analyses various Corporate Office and Store reports to ensure that all Data is being received and processed, and follow up on any problem or discrepancies found.
• Process all account requests, hardware, and software requests and replacements.
• Process Incidents/Requests for each contact, troubleshoots and/or researches the problem and then provides a solution
• Participates in deployment of new technology.
• Takes on the coordination and execution of Store Openings, Closings, Renovations and Additional Register Installations with Store personnel and a technician.
• Takes on the coordination and execution of special projects when requested by management.
• Responsible for placing internal and external Service Calls that could not be resolved.
• Provides on-the-job technical and procedural training to new ITSG analysts.
• Assists technicians in installing and configuring replacement equipment and restoring backups
• Huge retail company
• Real possibility of advancement and being permanent
• Located 5 min by bus from Sauvé or Crémazie metro
• Great environment
• Fashion industry
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• 1-year experience of support centre / call center
• Proficiency with the Windows-2000-XP, Microsoft Office and Internet Explorer browsers
• Must have a thorough knowledge of IT systems – including hardware, software and telecommunications
• FLUENTLY BILINGUAL ( French/ English)
• Effective communication skill
Envoyez votre CV a sara.slimanerandstad.ca
** Belle opportunité
Vous recherchez un nouveau défi ou une nouvelle opportunité pour l’année 2019?
Nous pouvons vous offrir l’aide et le soutien que vous recherchez!
Venez nous rencontrer le mardi 4 décembre entre 16h00 et 19h00 sans rendez-vous.
Nos équipes de la Rive-Sud et du Centre-Ville se feront un plaisir de regarder les différentes opportunités qui s’offrent à vous.
Centre-Ville – soutien administratif, santé et centre d’appel
525, avenue Viger Ouest, bureau 501 Montréal
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.