Randstad is currently recruiting immediate hires for our Adidas warehouse team in Paris!
Location: 100 Adi Dassler Way
As an Adidas Forklift Operator, you’ll be responsible for:
• Accurately scanning and packaging apparel and shoes
• Safely operating a forklift / cherry picker
• Assisting with the shipping and receiving process
• Ensuring proper product storage procedures are followed
Mon to Thurs (4:30pm to 3 AM $17.50/ hr)
• Weekly pay
• Temporary to Permanent employment
• The opportunity to work for a world-leader in sportswear and sports accessories
• Shift and weekend premium rates!
• Forklift premium rates!
• Multiple possible shift schedules (including 3-Day weekends)
• A strong attention to detail
• Good computer-use skills
• The ability to multi-task
• Comfortable with long-periods of standing, walking, etc.
• Comfortable with lifting (up to 50lbs)
• Must have a vehicle to get to/from the warehouse
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.