Customs and Duty Compliance Specialist – Logistics – 6 months Contract
Are you an expert in the accounting of duties and import taxes to CBSA?
Do you understand the Canada Border Service regulations?
IF SO THIS COULD BE THE ROLE FOR YOU!!
Our client in Mississauga is looking to hire a Customs and Duty Compliance Specialist for a 6 months contract (with a strong possibility of extension)
Must have –
– 5 years’ experience in the Canadian import industry with a Canada Custom Specialists (CCS) designation or business degree.
– Strong understand and experience in Canadian Customs and Logistics.
– ability in logistics process mapping.
– demonstrated skill to write Standard Operating Procedures.
– Strong business mindset, problem solver, communication and attention to detail.
– Hands-on with MS office suite
If this position sounds like a great fit for you then apply online or send your resume directly to Swapna at swapna.nairrandstad.ca
Please note that only those qualified will be contacted.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.