Accounts Payable Clerk
Are you an Accounts Payable professional with 2+ years’ of full-cycle accounts payable experience who takes pride in their time-management skills, accuracy and attention to detail? Do you find that you thrive in smaller, family-like working environments and desire to work for a Company who provides purpose and meaning to peoples lives?
If the above describes you well and you are open to or seeking new opportunities, this Accounts Payable Clerk opportunity may be a great role for you to consider!
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your duties and responsibilities:
* Process daily Accounts Payable
* Prepare cheque runs and any online payments
* Compile invoices, match backup
* Contact employees for back up
* Credit card statement reconciliation
* Post petty cash transactions
* Assist with year and month-end preparation
* Ad-hoc projects as assigned by Manager
Please apply directly to the posting or feel free to share your resume directly with kristina.davidsonrandstad.ca and bryan.hewittrandstad.ca today!
This client has a very generous plan to reward their employees for their efforts and hard work.
* Health and dental plan
* Paid vacation
* Free parking
* Stable and secure role
* Annual bonus
* Professional development
* RRSP with company match
* 1-3 years related work experience
* College/University degree/diploma in accounting
* Prove ability to multi-task and manage tight deadlines
* Proven ability to work in a high volume, fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
* SAP experience an asset
* Excellent communication skills
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.