With more than 90 years of experience, come be part of one of Canada’s long term manufacturers of floor trims, weather-strips, hardware and other products for your home. Known among consumers and industry professionals for high-quality performance at affordable prices, the products are available at most major hardware stores and home centers throughout North America. We are currently looking for a Vinyl Extruder with experience operating machinery in Mississauga, ON,
– Prepare, starts, runs and stop the extrusion line (Machine)
– Perform changeover of dies and differentiate between them.
– Record production output for proper traceability of the product
– Feed the line with raw materials
– Unload completed product
– Ensure quality standards are met. Visually inspect parts before sending to QC department
– Report any machine or product quality concerns to supervisor.
– Contribute to keep the working area clean and safe .
– Contribute to the continuous improvement of the line
Shift: Days, Afternoon and Nights available – No rotation
Salary: $20.00 /hr + (based on experience)
– PERMANENT position
– Company Benefits plan
– 2 weeks of vacation
– RRSP matching – 50% match up to 6% of your salary
– Opportunity to learn hands on mechanical skills
– Room to grow as company enforces internal promotions.
– Opportunity for wage increase
– Opportunity for overtime
– On bus route
– 1+ years of experience in vinyl or plastic extrusion considered an asset
– 1+ years of experience in machine operation mandatory
– Ability to differentiate between different dies (2 lbs in weight).
– Good communication skills.
– Positive attitude and KPI oriented.
– Ability to succeed in busy challenging environment,
– Excellent organizational skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
First email your resume to steven.uncurandstad.ca or jasmeen.waraichrandstad.ca. You can also follow up by calling Steven Uncu or Jasmeen Waraich directly at 905-795-1146
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.