Senior System Support Professional (level 2/3)
The Senior System Support Professional is a critical position in the client’s support model, and is key to delivering best in class resolutions for our customers and their employees/members. The incumbent will demonstrate confident and appropriate communication skills both verbal and electronically. They have the ability to judge priorities and multitask to ensure all customers receive a consistent level of assistance and customer service. The Senior System Support Professional role will have a primary focus on deployments and support of the client’s managed products.
• Ensure all assigned requests are responded to and dealt with as per client and customer standards.
• Using personal/team knowledge and the customer’s engagement model they will ensure all reasonable attempts to process and close requests directly and as per SLA.
• Confirm all issues and requests are captured and closed via the CRM ticketing system to client standards of detail and quality.
• Escalates tickets to appropriate Enterprise Architect, or Customer internal resources based on client and client processes.
• Escalate high profile issues to the Enterprise Architect team for appropriate handling and routing.
• Ensure knowledge transfer of multiple systems and processes by properly documenting all systems, architecture, and credentials within the client CS system.
• Actively monitor client’s customer systems and services via client monitoring systems.
• Recommend upgrades and changes to customer systems to ensure stability, security, and added functionality.
• Perform RFC approved systems modifications and reboots.
• Ensure all customer requests are handled, documented and escalated during Queue shifts as scheduled/directed.
• Ensure customer portals are updated with systems documentation, RFC’s and backup logs, etc. as per schedule.
• Follow all other processes and quality standards as directed.
• Post-Secondary degree or diploma
• 5+ years of previous field engineer experience working in a technology/systems department directly supporting customers.
• Demonstrated strong working knowledge of networking technologies and business applications.
• Demonstrated working knowledge of modern firewall and network technologies
• Demonstrated ability to perform systems discoveries, and plan implementations.
• Strong written and communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Ability to assume responsibility for multiple concurrent issues, applying appropriate prioritization.
• Ability to work well with people from many different disciplines with varying technical abilities
• High attention to detail.
• Strong documentation skills.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.