Brake Press Operator
Are you a Brake Press Operator looking for work in an easily accessible & ideal Mississauga location?
Are you hard-working, efficient, and love the challenges of a custom fabrication environment?
Are you looking for an afternoon shift to beat all that traffic?
The Brake Press Operator will be responsible for the following key duties:
• Responsible for cutting and bending metals of various types, sizes, and thicknesses
• Selecting appropriate programs and operating the Brake Press
• Ensure material and finished pieces meet the quality requirements and are made of the appropriate material
• Producing parts from drawings and reporting non-conformances and working to solve known issues
• Checking calculations for bend allowance and planning for optimum sheet yield.
• Easily accessible & ideal Mississauga location between 2 major highways
• Work in custom fabrication environment that will stimulate and challenge your skills
• Competitive pay of up to $24/hour
• Immediate start given the ideal candidate
• Minimum of 2 years of experience setting up and operating a Brake Press
• Sheer experience is an asset
• Experience in Manufacturing preferred
• Understand detailed mechanical drawings.
• Produce parts with intricate and precise measurements and contoured surfaces.
• Apply close mental and visual attention to product.
• Effectively use hand-measuring instruments (measuring tape, square, Vernier caliper).
• Communicate well with colleagues and various departments.
• Carry out preventative maintenance activities in accordance with schedules and checklists.
• Minimize scrap.
• Handle medium-to-heavy materials (30 lbs)
• Work safely to avoid time-loss injuries (in adherence to health & safety)
• Work with minimum direction
• Other duties as required
We are immediately interviewing Brake Press Operators for this Mississauga role.
In order to be considered…
E-MAIL your updated resume to Vanja.DjordjevicRandstad.ca
VISIT us in person at 2456 Queen Street East – Brampton, Ontario
CLICK the “Apply Now” button
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.