Senior Analyst Customer Due Diligence
Our client, one of the largest banks in Canada, is hiring 6 Customer Onboarding Specialists for a 3 month contract with long term potential.
• The role encompasses a number of tasks involving KYC analysis and regulatory environment. Focus is on high quality and hence aspirants are expected to conform to AML Regulations, policies/procedures. The role requires one to perform high quality outbound customer contact for the purpose of obtaining sensitive personal information from both Premier and non Premier clients. Focuses on building rapport and trust with these clients in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
• This role also involves liaising with relationship managers and other various stakeholders thus ensuring timely resolution of queries. Ensure high quality operational results.
• The most significant challenge in the role is ensuring the highest standards of customer service in terms of timeliness and customer experience, as these are key services that also differentiate the bank’s offerings to customers and will accordingly impact customer loyalty and future business customer intends to do with HSBC.
• Double-hat the roles and responsibilities of customer contact and CDD Reviews
• To fully understand the existing regulatory environment and processes of the business and impact on day-to-day activities.
• To be aware of changes in the AML and compliance world which will impact performance
• Interacting of customers with challenging personalities, They require to be able to handle a chatty customer one moment and an angry customer the next
• Ensure compliance of both general and anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing (AML/ATF) compliance controls as well as operational risk controls in accordance with HSBC or regulatory standards and policies; and optimize relations with regulators by addressing any issues.
• To abide by the Group business risk and control management policy by containing Information risk in conjunction with relevant compliance Department. The term compliance embraces all relevant laws, rules and codes with which the business has to apply.
Located in Vancouver
Work from home often
Work for an International Bank
up to $28.50/hr
• A Bachelor’s degree or with equivalent industry/functional experience
• Computer literate and ability to work on basic applications like MS Excel, MS Word and Lotus Notes
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Excellent Communication skills in English – written and verbal
• Ability to be flexible and willing to change along with changes in corporate and department objectives in addition to recommending changes to assist in meeting these objectives.
• Ability to balance quality and quantity (volumes) with primary focus on quality.
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to evolving and changing priorities. Procedures change frequently; selected candidates are expected to implement the changes immediately with minimal training.
• Is self-motivated, pragmatic (sense of urgency is a must)
• Additional Information / Specific Skills (If Any):
• Previous experience in working for AML/KYC teams is desirable.
• Proficient in multiple languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, French). – This is preferred, but not required
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.