Are you an experienced Recruitment Specialist looking for your next career opportunity? We are hiring for an INTERNAL recruitment specialist. Do not miss this opportunity to work for the largest HR service provider in the world.
– Conduct full-cycle recruitment
– Job postinsg, screening applicants and conducting client specific interviews
– Consistently maintain and build a pipeline of qualified candidates
– Ability to meet tight deadlines
– Achieve weekly KPI’s – such as, interviews, fill rate and compliance
– Work closely with your team and clients to ensure you are finding the best fit candidates
– Work for the largest HR service provider
– Full time hours
– Gain valuable recruitment experience
– Work within a team environment
– Potential to be hired full-time by Randstad
– Networking opportunity with Randstad
– Must have 2 to 3 years experience in recruitment (preferably in Industrial warehousing)
– Must have a clear criminal background (administered by Randstad)
– Must be reliable and dedicated
– Must have a reliable source of transportation
Interested in applying? Contact us today!
Call or text Claire at 905-866-8152
Email Claire at claire.kilmartinrandstad.ca
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.