Are you a hard worker looking for steady work?
Randstad is seeking reliable Counter Balance Operators for our client in the Vaughan area. The busy distribution facility is located close to Highway 50 & Langstaff Rd.
– Competitive pay $17.00/hr
– Day Shift: 9:30 am – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday
– Overtime available
– Ongoing assignment with consistent hours,
– Paid weekly
– 4% vacation pay added onto every cheque
– Transit accessible
– Safely load and unload product and move to storage location, stack or store in appropriate areas
– Scanning work orders and ensuring the right option is used for shipping
– It can involve order picking, shipping/receiving among other general labour duties
– MUST be comfortable working in a fast paced environment
– Must have computer skills as you will be responsible for preparing waybills etc
– Lifting 40lbs – 50lbs
– Safety Shoes mandatory.
– Displays excellent attendance and commitment to your job
If you meet the above requirements, please contact us IMMEDIATELY as positions fill fast.
How to APPLY:
CALL: 905.799.9972 and speak with Anissa, Aarti, or Ali
Visit us: 2456 Queen St. East, Unit B, Brampton, Major Intersection Queen St. and Torbram Rd.
**Please ensure that you bring in your resume, 2 ID’s and 2 supervisory references.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.