Are you a 309A or 442A licensed Industrial Electrician looking for a position within the Brampton location?
Do you have experience working as an Electrician in an Industrial environment and are looking for a great opportunity?
Are you looking for a flexible work schedule?
I have an amazing opportunity located in Brampton for 442A or 309A Industrial Electricians:
– Perform electro-mechanical maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of all plant equipment (extrusion machinery)
– Respond to all machinery breakdowns
– Troubleshoot and adjust various drives & instrumentation devices such as encoders, transducers, thermo-couplers within a PLC circuit
– Perform mechanical maintenance on hydraulic & pneumatic systems and associated equipment (pumps, motors, etc)
– Size and run conduit and connect wires to various electrical equipment and plant components such as electrical disconnects, transformers, breakers and variety of electrical controls
– Contribute ideas and input to support continuous improvement within the facility
– Monitor equipment performance, and document or communicate potential problems or areas of improvement
– Flexible shifts available
– Excellent benefits
– Profit sharing
– Continuous education funds
– Wellness and fitness reimbursements
– Gym memberships
– Great career opportunity
– Competitive compensation
– Ideal Brampton location
– Hold a 442A or 309A Electrician license with Industrial experience
– Experience with electro-mechanical maintenance within a manufacturing environment
– Experience with troubleshooting Allan Bradley PLC’s (500/5000)
– Capable of reading and interpreting electrical and mechanical drawings and machinery schematics
– Dedicated to health and safety
– Prior experience with welding and fabrication is a strong asset
We are currently interviewing this week for the 442A/309A Industrial Electrician position. Within this role, we are also looking for individuals who would like to take that next step as a Maintenance Leader, and encourage those with functional leadership experience to apply as well!
These positions will not last long. Don’t wait and apply now!
Call Vanja at (905) 799 0269 or
Email: Vanja.Djordjevicrandstad.ca with your resume
or visit us at
2456 Queen Street East
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.