Are you a Payroll & Benefits professional seeking an opportunity to work with large manufacturing organization in Mississauga? We are seeking a full cycle Payroll + Benefits Coordinator for an ongoing contract starting immediately. The successful candidate for this position will have experience processing US + CAD payroll for 250+ employees, employee benefits, terminations, wage garnishments and month end reconciliations.
* Processing multi-provincial + US payroll of 250+ employees with accuracy into ADP (WFN, Paywork or Peoplework)
* Responsible for all transactions such as payout requests, adjustments, deductions, benefits & garnishments
* Preparation of remittances, payroll reporting and processing all records of employment
* Processing all paperwork for: all new hires, benefit changes, terminations + ROEs
* Month end payroll reconciliations and ensuring the G/L is balanced accordingly
* Minimum of 3-5 years of processing high volume payroll in a similar or related working environment
* Advanced experience and working knowledge of ADP software
* Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
* Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Should this position reflect your given experience, kindly email your resume directly to niloy.mollahrandstad.ca
Thank you for your interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted for consideration.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.