Would you like to be the primary contact person for both drivers and clients? Are you a problem solver? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have a great opportunity for you! A dispatcher role for a well established company in the Dorval area.
– Book, schedule and dispatch trucks as per hours of service.
– Track & Trace shipment to ensure the well conduct of the operation.
– Communicate and assign trips to drivers.
– Data entry of shipment in the software.
– Temporary position with a strong possibility of permanence;
– A well-established company in the Dorval area;
– A friendly and vibrant work environment;
– A day schedule (7am-4pm);
– Salary between 50K-60K depending on experience.
– High school diploma;
– A minimum of 2 years experience in dispatching;
– Comfortable in a computerized environment;
– Ability to work in a team;
– Good organizational skills;
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.