Accounts Payable Coordinator
Are you interested in working for an large manufacturing company in Scarborough? If so, this job is for you! We are seeking an Accounts Payable Analyst to come on-board for a temporary contract and the responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
• 3-way matching of A/P invoices in a high volume setting
• Processing expense reports and petty cash reimbursements
• Responsible for regular weekly cheque runs, EFT’s and wire transfers on a weekly basis
• Using all forms of communication to obtain information from external & internal vendors
• Ensuring all issues are addressed immediately to management accordingly
• Responsible for Month End Closing: account reconciliations, bank reconciliations, aging reporting and journal entry adjustments
• 1-3 years of full cycle A/P experience in a similar or related capacity
• In-depth working knowledge of ERP systems such as SAP, ORACLE, ACCPAC, Great Plains would be an asset
• Strong attention to detail with ability to process high volumes of invoices quickly and accurately
• Excellent communications skills. Both verbal and written.
• Ability to work well within a team environment
Should this position reflect your given experience, kindly email your resume to niloy.mollahrandstad.ca
I look forward to connecting with you!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.