CNC Machine Operator
Randstad Guelph is looking for Machine Operators to work in Guelph!
We are looking for individuals who can work 12 hour Continental Shifts.
This assignment is ongoing with an opportunity of full time for the right candidate!
What’s in it for you?
– Long-term ongoing position with high potential for permanent employment
– Working for a successful local company
– Paid every week
– 4% vacation pay added each week
– Eligible for Randstad referral bonus program
– Excellent Randstad Employee Benefits Program
What does the job require?
– Previous industrial experience as a machine operator
– Able to work all shifts
– Lifting up to 40 lbs on a consistent basis
– Working days and nights 12 hours continental
If you are interested in this position, please apply today!
How to apply:
1) Respond directly to this job posting
2) Apply on www.randstad.ca
3) Email your resume to kate.vandevenrandsta.ca or nadia.hoodrandstad.ca
4) Call 519-763-7775
Walk ins are welcome between 9am to 3pm!
Good to know you,
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.