Junior Financial Analyst
Are you interested in working for a large retail company in Mississauga/Oakville? If so, this opportunity could be yours! Our client is seeking a Junior Financial Analyst to assist with an ongoing opportunity and the position will entail a blend of daily reconciliations for both AP + AR to prepare for month end closing.
* Prepare, process and reconcile daily wire transfers
* Daily reconciliation of cash activities to properly identify discrepancies
* Prepare daily cash positions to ensure forecast is on budget
* Resolve and investigate A/P discrepancies to ensure balance of G/L
* Reconciliation of credit card and bank statements (US + CAD currencies)
* Prepare and post all Journal Entries for Month-End
* Reviewing of balance sheet to perform appropriate analysis
* A minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar or related field
* Enrolled or beginning stages of CPA
* In-depth knowledge of a Tier-One ERP software
* Advanced Microsoft Excel (Macros, VLOOKUP, Pivots)
Should this position reflect your experience, kindly email your resume to niloy.mollahrandstad.ca
Thank you for your interest!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.