Are you an administrative specialist with previous experience handling coordination or executive support duties? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop your skills in a corporate environment? If so we have an excellent opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Workspace Concierge to support various team’s for our client, a globally recognized professional services firm, in their downtown Toronto office. In this role you will work full time hours on a 6 month assignment, be responsible for providing administrative and coordination support related to their internal employees and office workspaces. You will work full time hours on a 6 month assignment and earn a rate of $22.60 per hour. As a Workspace Concierge, you will be responsible for the following:
• Act as the System Administrator for internal Meeting Room Booking and Hoteling Databases
• Function as a primary point of contact in the resolution, escalation or re-routing to the appropriate group to address inquiries or issues
• Collaborate with key stakeholders to support the business objective of the local office and/or LOS (Lines of Service)
• Respond to issues related to both the Internal Hoteling System and Meeting Room Booking Database
• Complete all updates in either database as necessary
• Analyze data and determine trends related to Hoteling and Meeting Room Booking Database usage
• Gain experience working for a globally recognized professional services firm
• Work full time hours on a 6 Month assignment
• Earn a rate of $22.60 per hour
• Downtown Toronto location
• 2+ years of previous administrative experience
• Previous experience scheduling and organizing conference/board rooms
• Strong MS Office skills (Word and Excel) as well as experience using Google Suite
• Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
• Availability to work hours between 7:30am and 5:30 pm when necessary
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.