Executive Assistant ($75-80k/year)
We are looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant for a great corporation in Surrey, BC.
Full time Permanent Position – ** Excellent Compensation and Benefits **
This person will work from Surrey HO – 3 Days and week and will work from the Vancouver office 2 days/week.
Directly report to the Chairman.
The Executive Assistant provides full administrative support to Executive Chairman and executives. This individual has the ability to demonstrate a standard of excellence, enjoys challenges, and is results-driven. The incumbent must also be highly motivated and demonstrate the ability to use his/her own initiative and manage time effectively.
Centrally based in the Surrey Corporate Office, the ideal EA candidate is an experienced professional with defined experience in supporting senior level management. The EA will work independently as well as part of the finance and administration team, providing professional, confidential executive support for a broad range of duties including:
• Administrative tasks
• Supporting team projects
• Coordination of meetings, events and travel arrangements
• Assists with the administration of processing and managing of budgets and related financials, and
• Plan , Arrange and Coordinate business meetings, conferences and events
• Corporate communicator, Compose and Edit corporate communications such as memos. contracts and proposals.
• Other activities for the team.
** Competitive salary, $75-80k based on experience
** Easily accessible by Public Transit – Both Locations
** Competitive compensation and benefits
** Hours 8:00am-4:30pm
** Start Immediately
** Career Growth
Minimum five (5) years of progressive and related experience.
• Intentions of furthering your skill set through continued education and/or taking on new internal challenges and project.
• Knowledge of the inner workings of a corporate office environment and making value added recommendations to improve efficiency, economy and effectiveness.
• Experience in organizing, planning and scheduling projects, timelines, and executive schedules.
• Experience in anticipating the needs of both senior level management and the Company and making recommendations to achieve those needs.
• Interacting with all levels within the organization and would include both the Corporate Office and the various business locations throughout Canada and the US.
• Advanced proficiency in drafting clear and concise memos/reports, tailored to the specific audience (Corporate Office, business units, Board Members).
• Ability to perform general reviews of contracts, business plans, legal documents to help in identification of priorities and distribution.
• Maintain and reconcile general financial reports (e.g. tracking, reporting and distributing schedules of project costs).
• Advanced proficiency in the use of standard Microsoft Office desktop applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), especially as it pertains to presentations.
If this is you, apply now or email your profile to puneet.dhamirandstad.ca.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.