Pipeline Integrity Business Analyst – 12 month contract – Calgary, AB
Pipeline Integrity Business Analyst
The Pipeline Integrity (PI) Business Analyst will provide day-to-day coordination and support on technical information and data management with special focus on Integrated Management System (IMS) sub-elements (e.g., performance measures, audits, corrective actions, management of change, and management review.)
The responsibilities of this position will include but not limited to:
• Work with team members within PI, Operations, and other functional groups that support the Pipeline Integrity Management Program to gather data for the reporting of internal and external performance metrics and indicators (corporate, NEB, CEPA).
• Coordinate with the Integrated Management System (IMS) team to ensure PI quarterly and annual reports are completed and submitted accurately on time.
• Provide technical administration for evidence (i.e., documents and records) required for internal and external audits and self-assessments (Assurance Support, and Audit Services.
• Work with Assurance Support to track correction action plans (CAPs) and ensure PI program owner and manager are aware of all CAPs and their timelines so appropriate resources can be assigned to them.
• Maintain and update the Pipeline Integrity homepage on the Source.
• Support revisions and additions of the our client’s Pipeline Standard Operating Practices contained in the PI homepage.
• Coordinate Procedure MOC (PMOC) for PI technical documents.
• Act as lead for arranging and documenting meetings required under the Pipeline IMP communication plan (e.g. Monthly PI Meeting, Monthly Ops Integrity Conference Call, Annual SOP Review Meeting, Annual Integrity Team Meeting, Annual Pipeline Integrity Workshop, etc.)
• Coordinate development and maintenance of our client’s PI processes and procedures for the following:
o Assurance Management (including creation of annual PI assurance plans).
o Senior Management Reporting.
o Performance Measures.
o Document and Records Management.
o Communications Plan.
Job Qualification Requirements:
– 2 to 5 years of experience within a business analyst position. Preference is given to candidates with previous oil and gas experience.
– Previous pipeline integrity experience is an asset
– Intermediate skills in Microsoft office. Excel and Powerpoint will be used in gathering data and creating presentations to illustrate the data to the internal and external stakeholders.
– Experience with supporting a technical group of professionals.
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.