We are currently hiring for Wire Rope production technician on the Day shift to start immediately. All positions are long term with the potential for permanent hire!
Day shift – Monday to Friday 6:30am – 3:00pm
Location – Derry and Hurontario
Pay Rate: $15.13/hr
Job Responsibilities: (Training will be provided)
– splicing ¼” to 3/8” Wire Rope in accordance to industry specifications and standards
– coiling wire rope
– measuring pressed sleeves at regular intervals to ensure proper swaging
Why Work For Randstad?
– Full time hours
– Weekly pay
– Overtime and Double time available
– Randstad discount program – discounts on entertainment, food and travel
– Bright and clean warehouse
What Qualifications You Need:
– A clear criminal background
– Production warehouse experience
E-mail – veronika.kryuchkovarandstad.ca
Call – 289-971-5140
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.