Mechanical Technician/ Senior Machine Fitter
Do you want to work with a world leading company? Are you an experienced Mechanical Technicians/ Machine Assemblers/ Builder who has very strong experience and is looking for the next level?
Located in Richmond Hill, our client is the world leader in development and commissioning of Precision Systems. Offering a very unique work environment and new and exciting work daily and weekly. Working with extremely high speed custom equipment within very tight tolerances.
What Else does this position offer?
– $30-$32/hr to start
– Permanent DAY Shift, with some flexibility on start and end times
– RRSP, company matching
– Safety Shoes and PPE provided
– Exposure to top of the line automation
– Friendly and focused team members
What We are Looking for:
– 3+ years experience in a Mechanical assembly/ machine building role
– Able to read and interpret engineering drawings, mechanical and pneumatic drawings
– Experienced with use of precision measurement tools
– Proven experience with use of machine shop equipment
– Able to troubleshoot mechanical issues, report, repair and/or correct the issues with minimal supervision
– Ability to test and debug the equipment specific for a customers application
– Experience working along side electrical wiring department to ensure maximum assembly efficiency
To apply for this position please email your resume to syndel.gerlingsrandstad.ca or call 905-470-8238 to arrange an interview
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.