IT Technical Consultant (Hexagon/Integraph’s GTech Solution)
Our client, located in Toronto is looking for a Technical Consultant experience in GTech application:
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science / Engineering, or other relevant professional designation.
• Experience developing custom .Net components for GTECH application
• Experience upgrading from GTECH v9 to v10
• Experience in Oracle Geo-Spatial
• 6 years of progressive experience in a senior technical capacity
• Ability in diagnosing complex problems and providing detailed analysis and recommendations.
• Experience in one or more of the following IT delivery model: Waterfall, Incremental, Agile, Lean, DevOps
• Experience with build, promotion and release management processes
Please apply today!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.