Electronic Assembly – $14.50-18.00 – Mississauga
Calling all electronic assemblers! Do you have hand soldering and mechanical skills? Randstad Mississauga is actively recruiting for experienced electronic assemblers to start work right away in the West Mississauga area. If you are looking for electronic assembly opportunities, please give us a call. See below for the opportunities that are currently available.
Position: Warehouse Associate – Electronic Assembler
Location: Derry & Creditview (Mississauga)
Shift: Days and afternoons shifts available
Pay: $14.50/hr – $18.00/hr
Duties will be:
– Mechanical assembly of electronic and mechanical devices according to assembly instructions,
customer specifications and quality standards
– Product and materials packing for shipment
– Inventory management
– Picking and putting away required parts
– Performing inventory counts
– Logging all daily production activities and critical assembly steps in Creation’s Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
– Taking part in training and certification programs to ensure job knowledge and skills set requirements are updated regularly
– Participate in team level quality improvement initiatives
– Ability to lift up to 30lbs
– Other duties as assigned
– Weekly pay!
– On a transit line
– Steady 40 hours every week!
– $14.50/hr – $18/hr
– Ongoing general labour work
– Potential to be hired on
What is needed to be a successful candidate?
– Hand soldering
– Pin hole experience
– Order picking and reading blue prints
– Testing and troubleshooting
– Basic Math skills
– Good communication
– Attention to detail
If you have previous experience in electronic assembly and are interested in this role, here is how to apply:
Call 905.795.1146 and ask for Rochelle or Josh
Call or text Rochelle at 416.475.5492
Send an email to rochelle.downerrandstad.ca
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.