Senior Service Representative- Burlington 28959
Are you passionate about the Banking Industry? Do you have strong customer service skills and have good computer skills? This may be the role for you!
We are currently looking for a Senior Service Representative to support our banking client in Burlington for a 12 month contract!
As a Senior Service Representative your main job duties include but are not limited to:
– Process and/or fulfill transactions, perform audit/ reconciliation activities and/or other activities
– Resolve discrepancies
– Communicate with internal business partners and external customers and follow up with other business units
– Assisting in the preparation of management reports
– Ensure all appropriate authorizations/ approvals are obtained in accordance with policies and controls.
– Resolve escalated work or issues from more junior staff, as appropriate.
– Great foot in the door opportunity!
– Work for one of Canada’s leading banks
– Competitive pay rate
– Long term contract
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE:
• Related working experience but may also consider fresh graduates
• Fluent in English and Excellent communication skills
• University/College degree
• Strong problem solving capabilities
• Fast learner; strong attention to detail
• Being able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good computer skills – Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Strong customer service skills
• Previous experience in the financial/banking industry
• Call center experience
• Wire Payments processing in Canadian dollars, US dollars and Sundry Foreign currencies (i.e.: EUR, GBP, CHF, etc.)
• Good investigation skills
• Good prioritization skills
• Good organizational skills
• Good customer service skills
• Team player
• Shows initiative
• Enthusiastic, motivated individual
EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: University/College degree
* Clear credit and criminal check required *
Interested in the Senior Service Representative position in Burlington? Apply online today!
Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our Human Forward brand promise focuses on using technology to enhance your experience working with us. As part of this, we’ll be following up on your application with a short text-based survey. By responding, you’ll be able to tell us more about yourself and share your preferences, directly from your phone! We’ll use this info to help you find the best possible job!
Randstad Professionals Canada
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.